GraceRootedMe | Jesus was Denied First | Keep the Faith |

GraceRootedMe | Day 8/40 | Jesus was Denied First | 


John 15:18-19 - “18) if the World hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first, 


19) If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.” 


Ephesians 4:22-27 - “22) You were taught, with regard to your former way of life to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires;


23) To be made new in the attitude of your minds; 


24) and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.


25) Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.


26) “In your anger do not sin” : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 


27) and do not give the devil a foothold.”


Ephesians 5:14 ;19-20 - 14) “This is why it is said: “Wake up Sleeper, rise from the Dead, and Christ will shine on you.”


5:19) “Instead be filled with the Spirit, Speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord,


5:20) always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.


(We are Standing in the Footsteps of Christ Himself. Jesus has already walked this Road, he is for us when everyone is against us. Remain Fruitful, Keep the Faith. His word is a lamp onto my feet, and a light onto my path. “Psalm 119:105” Stay Strong Be Blessed :) 



(Testify to Love)

https://open.spotify.com/track/4wuf5qwou5EIPYHFvI6Vv8?si=VAK-J3Y7Q92AVI00iYNzeA

(I want to know you)

https://open.spotify.com/track/3Vw3NlrSsQmE8W5Aqvf0vz?si=Im5eqSOnTBOoV6_qUMYsWw


(Cartoons : Live) - Cartoons Praise

https://open.spotify.com/track/65baxvqUtUmPvy0F1G71y2?si=WjKX8ZuNQcGXlriRJ-D0ig


(Building on)

https://open.spotify.com/track/2mLSPjJZksQV2AEMXllO45?si=t1csM2tmSDqyq6Kc9R-HLg


(Dive

https://open.spotify.com/track/0GfsZEgIgJfcQ3uLWHZ2o3?si=emCLe6XbTmK3tE1bACAoqw


**********************


40 Day’s & 40 Night’s into Spiritual/Personal Growth | Day 8/40 | Awareness Affirmation |


Today, I choose AWARENESS.


I choose to be AWARE of the Beauty of Life and Living.


I choose to be AWARE of the Simple Truths in Life.


I choose to be AWARE of the Simple Pleasures in Life.


I choose AWARENESS of Joy.


I choose AWARENESS of Peace.


I choose AWARENESS of Love.


I choose to See, to Feel, to Know, the Presence of the Divine in myself and those around me. 


Today I choose to be AWARE, and EMBRACE all that is Good, Noble, and Divine. 


As my AWARENESS of Joy, Peace, Love, and Goodness Grow in my consciousness, Joy Peace Love and Goodness becomes the reality in which I Live.


For this I am so Grateful! 

And so It Is! 


Let me Remember . . ..


Life always makes me AWARE of what I need to know.


I cannot change what I am not willing to Face.


AWARENESS is the Path to better Choices.


Self-AWARENESS is the Key to Peace.


AWARENESS opens the Mind and Heart to New Possibilities.



*****************************



Trusting God with Every Breath | March 10 | Day 8/40 | Humble Yourself | 


James 4:10 - “Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will Lift you up.”


Are you humbled that God whispers your name? That the Creator of all things even notices you?


He crafted your very existence. He ordains your Days. He allows you to experience Life as he orchestrates the seasons, showing off the wonder of his creation.


He opened your Heart and Fills it with Love and Companionship through your Family and Friends.


He fashions you with Great capacity for learning every little thing. 


Yet he gave up all his Glory for a Relationship with you. That’s how much you matter to God.


I end my Middle School classes with a signal for dismissal. “Don’t ever forget,” I begin. “We matter to God,” replies the Class. God humbled himself to you in order to reside in your Heart.


Humble yourself and let him. Let him into all areas of your life. Allow him into your personal space.


Sometimes we surrender our Lives to God, but within the next Breath, we are back in control. 


Surrender your Family. Your Job. Your Activities. Your Outward Appearance. God wants it all! The things you hold Dear are safest with God.


Have you surrendered your all to God? What are you still holding on to?  


***********************************


Fireproof Love Dare | Day 8/40 | Love is Unconditional | 


Romans 5:8 - “God Demonstrates His own Love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”


Today’s Dare:


Do something out of the ordinary today for your Spouse/Friend/God/Other(s) that Proves (to you and to them) 


That your Love is based on your Chose and Nothing else.


Was the Car. Clean the Kitchen. Buy a Desired Treat. Carry in Groceries. Etc. (With a Cheerful Giver Attitude) 


Demonstrate Love for the Sheer Joy of being a Partner in Marriage/Friendship/Bride to Christ/ Other(s) 


***********************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GraceRootedMe | Day 16/40 | Anxious no More | 1 Peter 5:7 | 1 Peter 5:10-11 |

GraceRootedMe | Equipped to Love God Fully | Day 7/40 | Empower Life Gracefully |

GraceRootedMe | Trusting God | Proverbs 3:5-6 | Daily Abides