GraceRootedMe | Equipped to Love God Fully | Day 7/40 | Empower Life Gracefully |

GraceRootedMe | Day 7/40 | Full Armor of God |

My Daily Armor Routine with Jesus (Ephesians 6:10-18)


Belt of Truth - “I Speak the Truth and Believe God’s Word!

I will Tell the Truth Today

I will remember that God’s Word is always true


Breastplate of Righteousness - “I do what is right in God’s eyes!”

I will choose what is Good, even when it’s hard.


Shoes of Peace - “ I Bring Peace wherever I go!”

I will be Kind and Forgiving

I will be Ready to Share God’s Love with other’s.


Helmet of Salvation - “I belong to Jesus!”

I will remember that I am Saved.

I will Guard my Thoughts and Think about Good things.


Sword of the Spirit - “I Speak God’s Word with Power!”

I will Read a Bible Verse.

I will use God’s Word when I Feel Sad, Scared, or Happy.


Shield of Faith - “I’m Protected by Faith!”

I will use the Word to Stop the Fiery Darts of the Enemy

I am Confident in my Faith with God, His Love, and His Promises. 


(Future so Bright/ Gotta wear Shades)

https://open.spotify.com/track/1n095dzRtgPHJSKnrYoQC1?si=Y7DYIw6URtuaJbiAa-AEng

(Veggie tales Remix Rap)

https://open.spotify.com/track/09V8lxgWIoArcLthdM5rhC?si=Po54Y81TTVKi2fsZVLZR8g

(God is Bigger | Veggie Tails Original)

https://open.spotify.com/track/3FQyijPxxQZOD7Q5n9WJiD?si=gLQUVSKuQcONTNi0_Yf0oA

(Ordinary Gospel Version) 

https://open.spotify.com/track/6MYuRbIXSbpcl7TTQrpBgV?si=oCAZopt7Rzuw9EAH1umQpg

(Something Beautiful/ Newsboys)

https://open.spotify.com/track/1UXCWSln5NVxq5O8qlfto3?si=i1W10FrVSUSVfrLeAN42iQ

(I am Free/Newsboys)

https://open.spotify.com/track/4KjcUHwk761y4NluDWQKV8?si=kh3985xAT82kolNbjZA4fA


Stay Strong Be Blessed :) <3 


***************************


Trusting God with Every Breath | March 9 |  Witness God | Day 7/40 | 


John 11:40 - “Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”


When faced with complaints, you have an opportunity to witness God’s Power. 


We cannot behave properly without God, so we must allow him to work through us. Situations that leave us disgruntled also provide freedom to let God move but only if we choose to respond with Life.


Most of us choose Darkness or crabbiness when life smacks us in the Face. When that response feeds our flesh Poison spreads, and God’s Peace Slips away.


What if we responded with Love, Grace or the Wisdom of God through the power of the Holy Spirit within us? 


What if we covered every moment of Disappointment with our desire for God’s power changing us from the inside out? 


When we choose to bend our ear to his wisdom, he responds with heaps of himself. 


I know it’s not fun to witness disappointment. But instead of wallowing in self-pity, choose life. Think about this new opportunity to trust God. To trust your precious Savior who wants what is best for you. 


And when you trust him, He fills you again with his perfect peace. 


The next time disappointment stares you in the face think instead, “Oh sweet Relief! Here comes more of God to blanket my soul.” 


Then choose to depend on him to keep your attitude holy.


What areas o your life do you need to step back and witness God working through you?




***********************


40 Day’s & 40 Nights | Morning Simplicity Affirmation | Day 7/40 |


Today, I realize the SIMPLE truth that God Loves me. 


Today, I acknowledge the SIMPLE truth that I am a creative being, made in the Image and the likeness of God.


Today, I realize the SIMPLE truth that I choose my world by what I think, what I say, and what I do. 


Today, I understand the SIMPLE truth that there is no need form y Life to be difficult. Nor any reason for me to lack any good thing. Nor can I be denied what is mine by Divine right. 


Today, I accept the SIMPLE Truth,  that SIMPLE Faith, Grounded in SIMPLE Trust, Grounded by SIMPLE Prayer, will Yield SIMPLY Fantastic results!


For the Knowledge of these SIMPLE Truths I Am so Grateful! 

And so it is! 


Let me Remember . . . . . 


God SIMPLY Loves me.


Love is not Complicated.


Fear Complicates all matters. 


Willingness and Truth Lead to SIMPLICITY.


I can choose SIMPLICITY over Complication. 


********************



Fireproof Love Dare | Day 7/40 | Love makes Good Impressions | 


1Peter 5:14 - “Greet one another with a Kiss of Love.”


Today’s Dare:


Think of a specific way you’d like to greet your Spouse/Friendships/God/Other Today. 


Do it with a Smile and with Enthusiasm. 


Then Determine to Change your Greeting to Reflect your Love for them. 


Love like Jesus 


**********************


GraceRootedMe Prayer | Day 7/40 Challenge | 


God,

Your Truth is Simple, yet powerful. Strip away the Noise in my Mind, and Confusion in my Heart.


Let me see what you have always made clear. To Love you, Trust you, and Walk in your Ways.


Clothe me in your Full armor Today. Guard my Mind with Truth, and Shield my Heart with your Faith.


Cover my Life with your Protection, so Fear has no Place in me. 


Remind me that your Love was never ment to be Complicated. Your Love is Steady, Patient, and Pure.


It does not Twist, Control, or Confuse. It lifts, Restores, and Brings Peace. 


When the World Pulls me in many Directions, Give me the Courage to choose your Love again and again. 


Let my Life Rest in your Truth, and my Heart Grow Strong in that Love.


Let every Step I take be covered in your Protection. 


In Jesus Name,

Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GraceRootedMe | Day 16/40 | Anxious no More | 1 Peter 5:7 | 1 Peter 5:10-11 |

GraceRootedMe | Trusting God | Proverbs 3:5-6 | Daily Abides