God Cares about you

June 2 2025      | Bible Study |


Genesis 1:26-28 - “(26) Then God said, “Let us make mankind in Our Image, in Our likeness so that they may rule over hte Fish in the sea and the Birds in the Sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” (27) So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. (28) God Blessed them and said to them, “Be Fruitful and Increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the Fish in the Sea and the Birds in the Sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”  


Our Theme this week isGod Cares” and Today’s Passage comes from Genesis, the First Book of the Bible. It was Written by Moses and though the Date of it’s writing is not Precise, Scholars believe that the Book was Written in the Second Millennium BC.

Genesis Contains God’s Revelation about the Creation of the World and Humanity. This Foundational text introduces us to a Core Truth:Every Human is made in God’s Image. 


God Cares about You!

Do you know how much God cares about you? 

Not just in a vague, Spiritual sense but in the everyday Reality of your Life. In your Struggles, your Relationships, your Emotions, even your Mundane Routines. 

Many of us live as if the answer is no. Insecurity and Low Self-Esteem are rampant. Anxiety and Depression are rising. The world tells us “Nobody Cares” , and we Believe it. We’re just another face in the crowd, Easily Forgotten, easily replaced. Maybe you’ve wondered: “Does my Life Really Matter?” 

If we are not Careful, we can absorb this perspective of “If life was random why would we have any real value? - Bertrand Russel, an Atheist Philosopher. He Claims Humanity’s Existence - Our Loves, Hopes, and Fears are Mere “Accidental Collocations of Atoms.” without even realizing it. We begin treating ourselves and others like we’re worthless, undeserving of Care. We Self- Destruct, undervalue relationships, and fail to see the Dignity in those around us. 


Today's Passage: 

Tell us a Fart Better Story, the True Story. 

The Bible opens with a Breathtaking Claim: You were deliberately created “In the Image of God” (Verse 27) Unlike the world’s Hollow Narratives, Scripture grounds human worth not in achievements, status, or opinions, but in the unshakable reality that every person bears God’s imprint. From the sacred, precious, and intentionally designed. 


Prayer:

Heavenly Father, 

What an honor it is to be made in Your Image: Set apart, bearing your imprint. Though I may never fully Grasp the Depth of this Truth, I recognize the Incredible Blessing and Calling it carries. It reminds me that I am Seen, valued, and created with Purpose. You care about me! Today, I want my Life to Reflect who you are. Today I Flourish, Whether at Work or at Rest, in the World or at Home when I walk in Your ways. Help me to Live this Day in a way that makes Your image visible through me in Jesus Mighty name Amen! 


In 40 Days & 40 Nights \ Honor Life with Order | Day 38 | Jyanla Vanzant

“Order is more than having a Place for everything and having everything in its place. While that is a Good place to Start, Order is also the Ability to recognize that you are in order, and that where you find yourself is where you need to be. We become bored by doing repetitive tasks. Once we have mastered something, we want to move on. There are times when we believe that the things we are asked to do are beneath us, and other times we believe we are ill equipped to do what we are asked to do. God’s Grace is Order, and you are in the Presence of Grace atall times. There is a Divine Reason you are where you are. Perhaps there is something you have forgotten to do or practice. Is there an ability Skill or Virtue you have not been Practicing Lately? Maybe you are not Ready to Move on and this Situation has come to let you know just that. If you really believe you are not where you need to be, what are you willing to do to get there? Could it be that the Order of the Events in which you now Find yourself is the Orderly unfolding of your Divine Development? What do you know that you need to be doing that you are not doing? Could this be an Opportunity for you to do it? Every Experience is Ordered by Grace to Teach and Remind us of who we are in the Divine Scheme of things.”


“You can put your Mind in Order by Focusing on one thing at a time, doing it well , and appreciating the opportunity for Preparation that this doing offers. You can Put your Life in Order by Admitting to yourself wat you really want to experience, and taking one Step at a time that will move you closer to that experience. You can put your Environment in order by Clearing out the Old, Worn-out, Broken, and Useless things that Keep taking up space. You can Put your Spirit in Order by Replacing Fearful, Doubtful, Angry Thoughts with Thoughts about Grace of God, and by Accepting that God’s Purpose, Plan, and will for you is the Orderly Development of your Souls Identity.”


Order Affirmation:

Today, I ask the Holy Spirit to Order my Thoughts, my Words, my Steps, and my Life.

Today, I desire to recognize and realize God’s Grace in every experience. 

Today, I am Willing to be shaped and Molded according to God’s Perfect Plan for my Life. 

Today, I will seek the Truth about myself, accept the Truth about myself and Live the Truth of my Being.

Today, I acknowledge that God’s Grace is at the Head of my Life and that all is well. 

For this I am so Grateful! 

And so it is,


Let me Remember……

ORDER is God’s Grace

Where I am is where I need to be in ORDER to Learn or Remember

ORDER begins in the Spirit and Flows to the Mind.

ORDER Flows from Preparation.

My Thoughts are ORDERED by God.

My Steps are ORDERED by God

My Life is Ordered by my Choices


Keys to Staying Full of God: By Andrew Wommack


(Page 35)

 “What’s Bothering you Today? A year from now, you Probably won’t even remember it. Even if the Lord doesn’t intervene and fix this situation you’re so upset about it, in twelve months you’ll forget it. Why? It’s Insignificant, It’s not really a problem. You’re just magnifying it.


(Page 40) 

“What do you Value? What’s big to you? Is Cancer bigger to you than God? You can Magnify the Lord and Make Him Bigger. The way you do it is by Glorifying, Praising and Thanking him. Find someone in the Word who had a Similar Situation and Overcame it. Meditate on and make these things more real to you than what your Bank Account, Relatives, Friends, or Even what your Own Mind says. You need to get to a Place where God’s word is true and the Lord is Far Bigger than the Situation.”


(Page 41) 

“I’m not in the Ministry to have you like me. I’m doing it because God has Placed a Call on my Life. When he called me, I was an Introvert. I was Shy, Embarrassed, and could hardly talk to anyone. Standing in front of people was the last thing I wanted to do, and for the first two years, it was terrible. I struggled with Fear and all Kinds of Things. But the Lord has Shared some Truths with me that have changed both my Life and MANY others. So I minister out of Love for God and to Help People. However, I don’t prefer that you dislike me. 

It doesn’t Bless me when someone comes up after a service and tells me they didn’t like the message. But do you know what? It doesn’t keep me up at night either. I don’t lose one bit of sleep over it. Why? When it comes right down to it, I don’t give a rip. I minister because I value God so much and He’s leading me to do it — whether anyone likes what I have to say or not. 


(Page 42)

If you’re afraid to witness, it’s because you value the Opinion and Acceptance of others more than God’s in your Life. You don’t want to expose yourself to the Possibility of someone Ridiculing, Criticizing, or otherwise Rejecting you. You haven’t Placed a Proper Value on God.


(Page 43)

The Way you Glorify God is by Talking about Him. Remember what He’s said and Done. Be Thankful, and as you Magnify the Lord, what He’s done in your Life will be Refreshed and Restored. 

If you have, don’t be condemned, Just Return to Him. But don’t ask God for a “Fresh Outpouring” of his Love. That’s like saying, “Lord, what you did wasn’t good enough.” God never Quit Transmitting. It was YOU who stopped Receiving. 

Come back to Jesus and say, “ Father, Forgive me for ever Walking away from what You said and did in my Life. I Valued, Prized, and Esteemed other things more Highly than you.You can go right back to wherever you Left God, and Start Putting the Proper Worth, Value, and Esteem on Him. You can Recover anything that you’ve Lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GraceRootedMe | Day 16/40 | Anxious no More | 1 Peter 5:7 | 1 Peter 5:10-11 |

GraceRootedMe | Equipped to Love God Fully | Day 7/40 | Empower Life Gracefully |

GraceRootedMe | Trusting God | Proverbs 3:5-6 | Daily Abides